Exercises for women at home
Regular exercise for women at home is important for overall health and well-being, and it’s especially important for women. Exercise helps women maintain a healthy weight, improves heart health, strengthens bones, and boosts mood and energy levels. But with busy schedules, it can be difficult to find the time to exercise at the gym or attend fitness classes. Fortunately, there are plenty of effective exercises that can be done in the comfort of your own home.
Have you felt that you gain weight? That the clothes fit you more than they should? Or do you just want to have a healthier lifestyle and start an exercise routine? You are not alone, just like you, many women consider the possibility of doing exercises for women at home , but they do not know how to start.
The reasons may be more than one and the answers will also vary.
Physical activity and women
Female beauty standards have always been strict, from body shape to how to dress and behave, women have always been under pressure.
As a woman you have several stages in your life where you will ask yourself if exercising is recommended. Those days when you have your period are an example, or if you happen to be pregnant. For these situations there are specific physical activities that can help you.
heal every day
- If you want to improve dorsal development, it is recommended to use closed grips when lifting weights, since this achieves a greater effect in toning and slimming the group of muscles worked.
In addition to these recommendations, there are specific exercises for each area of the body to work:
- Legs : Squats, lunges, quadriceps extensions and abductors
- Glutes : Squats, kneeling back kick, standing back kick, dumbbell scissors, lying knee raise.
- Waist and abs : Inverted and oblique shrugs.
- Triceps : Pulley pulldowns and dips between benches.
But in case you don’t have time, do exercises at home! Do not miss the opportunity to be healthier and follow the following routine:
- Squats with 4 series of 15 to 20 repetitions.
- Push-ups with 4 series of 10 to 15 repetitions.
Remember to always stay hydrated
Before we get into the subject of exercises for women on those days of the month. where you will learn a little more about how exercise helps you, specifically as a woman.
Exercise on those days of the month
Thinking about doing some kind of physical activity on the days you menstruate seems impossible.
If you already exercise, the following benefits may make you consider not stopping your exercises during your period or starting a physical routine that helps you.
Some of the benefits are:
- Your mood improves : By doing physical activities we release endorphins that will make us feel better.
- Reduces inflammation : Performing a cardio activity, such as walking or running, will help reduce cramps. You will also be able to release retained fluid and endorphins, which will reduce inflammation.
- Blood flow increases : Sure you think that it must be very uncomfortable to exercise while you have your period, but by doing them your circulation will improve and can relieve pain.
Some of the most recommended physical activities are:
- Cardio – such as walking, running, or cycling.
- Swimming : It does not have as much impact on the joints, and it helps to reduce the tension of the back, in addition to improving circulation.
- Stretching : Just stretching all your muscles can relieve you a lot, so you could start with this activity, which is the simplest.
Do not feel that because you exhausted yourself very quickly it is not worth it, little by little your body will get used to the exercises during the period . In addition, it is an activity that you can do with your friends and they will understand your limits.